- The Estonian Rescue Board (ERB) – Coordinator
- University of Tartu, Estonia – Beneficiary No 1
- State Fire and Rescue Service of Latvia, Latvia – Beneficiary No 2
- Frederiksbourg Brand og Redning, Denmark – Beneficiary No 3
- Fire and Rescue Department under the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Lithuania, Lithuania – Beneficiary No 4
- University of Turku – Beneficiary No 5
The project is financed by the European Union and serves also as a Flagship project of the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR).